Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch: Sept 24th- Oct 30th
Field of Fright: Oct 1st-30th Weekends at Dark
- UTAH FALL BREAK: Thursday October 14th-Saturday October 16th 11:00am-11pm
- Field of Fright available Thursday, Friday and Saturday during Fall Break – Opens at dark
- All-Access Corn Maze Pass $10 Admission
- Includes access to Kiddie Corral, Small Animal Farm, Giant Slides, Corn Pit, Straw Pyramid, Little Buckaroo Rodeo, Pumpkin Patch and many more activities. PLUS 7 1/2 ACRE CORN MAZE and unlimited cow train ride for kids.
- Field of Fright Haunted Corn Maze Pass $15 Admission
- Includes everything in the corn maze pass PLUS 1 trip through the Field of Fright haunted corn maze. Available on weekends starting Oct 1st and Fall Break only.
- Children 2 and under FREE.
- 1750 W 8000 S Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
- From I15: Take exit 253 (Benjamin exit) and go east. Corn maze is directly off of the freeway on the north side of the road. Watch for the Entrance sign.
- From Spanish Fork Main Street: Turn west onto Arrowhead Trail. Road turns into 8000 S. Continue towards the freeway and corn maze will be on your right. Watch for large entrance signs.