2019 DATES SEPT 27th- NOV 2nd
- UTAH FALL BREAK: Thursday October 17th-Saturday October 19th 10:00am-11pm
- Field of Fright available Thursday, Friday and Saturday during fall break – Opens at dark
- HALLOWEEN: CLOSED HALLOWEEN
- All-Access Corn Maze Pass $8 Admission
- Includes access to Kiddie Corral, Small Animal Farm, Corn Pit, Small Hay maze, Straw Pyramid, Slides, Little Buckaroo Rodeo, Pumpkin Patch and many more activities. PLUS 7 1/2 ACRE CORN MAZE and 1 cow train ride for kids.
- All-Access Haunted Corn Maze Pass $15 Admission
- Includes everything in the corn maze pass PLUS 1 trip through the Field of Fright haunted corn maze. Available on weekends and Fall Break only.
- Courtyard Only Pass $4 Admission (Does not include corn mazes or cow train)
- Includes access to Kiddie Corral, Small Animal Farm, Corn Pit, Small Hay maze, Straw Pyramid, Slides, Little Buckaroo Rodeo, Pumpkin Patch and many more activities.
- Children 2 and under FREE.
- Cow Train $2 for children 10 and under (1 ride on the Cow Train is included in the All-Access Corn Maze and Haunted Corn Maze Passes)
- 1750 W 8000 S Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
- From I15: Take exit 253 (Benjamin exit) and go east. Corn maze is directly off of the freeway on the north side of the road. Watch for the Entrance sign.
- From Spanish Fork Main Street: Turn west onto Arrowhead Trail. Road turns into 8000 S. Continue towards the freeway and corn maze will be on your right. Watch for large entrance signs.