2019 DATES SEPT 27- NOV 2
- UTAH FALL BREAK: Thursday October 17th-Saturday October 19 10:00am-11pm
- Field of Fright available Thursday, Friday and Saturday during fall break – Opens at dark
- HALLOWEEN: CLOSED HALLOWEEN
- Small Attractions Pass $4 Admission (Does not include corn mazes)
- Includes access to Kiddie Corral, Petting Zoo, Corn Pit, Small Hay maze, Straw Pyramid, Slides, Little Buckaroo Rodeo, Pumpkin Patch and many more activities.
- Corn Maze Pass $8 Admission
- Includes all small attractions PLUS 7 1/2 ACRE JACK-O-LANTERN CORN MAZE with interactive activities
- Haunted Corn Maze Pass $15 Admission
- Includes all small attractions, Corn maze and 1 trip through the haunted corn maze. Available on weekends and Fall Break only.
- Children 2 and under FREE.
- 1750 W 8000 S Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
- From I15: Take exit 253 (Benjamin exit) and go east. Corn maze is directly off of the freeway on the north side of the road. Watch for the Entrance sign.
- From Spanish Fork Main Street: Turn west onto Arrowhead Trail. Road turns into 8000 S. Continue towards the freeway and corn maze will be on your right. Watch for large entrance signs.