2020 DATES SEPT 25th- Oct 31st
- UTAH FALL BREAK: Thursday October 15th-Saturday October 17th 11:00am-11pm
- Field of Fright available Thursday, Friday and Saturday during fall break – Opens at dark
- HALLOWEEN: 12:00pm-11:00pm
- All-Access Corn Maze Pass $9 Admission
- Includes access to Kiddie Corral, Small Animal Farm, Corn Pit, Small Hay maze, Straw Pyramid, Slides, Little Buckaroo Rodeo, Pumpkin Patch and many more activities. PLUS 7 1/2 ACRE CORN MAZE and cow train ride for kids.
- All-Access Haunted Corn Maze Pass $15 Admission
- Includes everything in the corn maze pass PLUS 1 trip through the Field of Fright haunted corn maze. Available on weekends and Fall Break only.
- Courtyard Only Pass $5 Admission (Does not include corn mazes or cow train)
- Includes access to Kiddie Corral, Small Animal Farm, Corn Pit, Small Hay maze, Straw Pyramid, Slides, Little Buckaroo Rodeo, Pumpkin Patch and many more activities.
- Children 2 and under FREE.
- Cow Train $2/ride
- 1750 W 8000 S Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
- From I15: Take exit 253 (Benjamin exit) and go east. Corn maze is directly off of the freeway on the north side of the road. Watch for the Entrance sign.
- From Spanish Fork Main Street: Turn west onto Arrowhead Trail. Road turns into 8000 S. Continue towards the freeway and corn maze will be on your right. Watch for large entrance signs.